Schiller Trackmaster TMX428CP series treadmill is a cardiac and pulmonary stress testing system. It features a smooth-moving belt and low-profile deck easing access for sensitive and senior patients. It comes with belt alignment, helping save time and cost. The stress testing treadmill offers compatibility with the CardioSoft ECG and PBI 12-lead ECG. Independent Operation Controller options enable you to use the treadmill for stress testing independently from a medical device.
- CardioSoft® compatibility
- Independent Operation Controller
- Self Calibration. Self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- User capacity: 227 kg
- Frame: Heavy-gauge steel epoxy powder coat in jet-black rail with white finish
- Safety siderails: Standard
- Drive system Heavy-duty 4 HP (6 HP peak) drive
- Power supply 208–240 V, 50–60 Hz, dedicated 15A service
- Speed range 220 V: 0.1–15 MPH
- Elevation range 0–25% self-calibrating
- Running surface 22" x 63" cushioned, lubricated, low profile (7" from floor)
- Self-aligning running belt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.