Schiller Hand Exercise Bike ERG 911BP/HK
The Schiller ERG 911 Hand Ergometer (#2.210067 / HKE Model) has been designed for mobility-impaired patients with its construction being based on the Schiller bicycle model ERG 911 / 911BP. The seat can easily be slid away to accommodate paraplegic patients.
Schiller ERG 911 Hand Ergometer Features:
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable seat.
- RS-232 interface (galvanically isolated).
- Noiseless mechanism even at high speed.
- Minimum resolution of 1 watt from external master device.
- Five freely programmable ergometry programs.
- Smallest usage of floor space (40 cm x 108 cm).
- Low weight (57 kg).
- Graphic LCD with 320 x 240 pixels, CCFT backlit for excellent alphanumeric and graphic display of the ergometer parameters and of the user instructions as well as programming and service information.
- Load range 1 to 999 watt (independent of revolutions per minute); 5 to 20 watt dependent of revolutions per minute.
- Very high durability thanks to outstanding manufacturing quality.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Extremely safe.
- The ergometer can be adapted for wheelchair users within seconds.
- "Pulse Steady State" program for an adequate cardiovascular training for patients with impaired mobility.