Maximum performance in a portable compact electrocardiograph.
Designed for users who value state-of-the art technology.
The FT-1 supports paperless workflows and advanced clinical tools.
3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Standard unit including:
- LCD size 8" multi-touch
- Weight including paper in kg: 1.1 (0.5 lbs)
- Dimensions l/w/h in mm: 230x160x30
- Battery operation up to 3h (WLAN switched off)
- External power supply
- Interfaces: LAN, WLAN, USB
- Internal memory size: up to 350 recordings
- 12-lead simultaneous analysis
- Displayed leads: 12
- Printing number of traces in real-time rhythm: 6
- On screen review of ECG
- Hook-up adviser with color-coded waveforms and anatomical model
- Lead reversal detection
- Thermal paper format: Z-folded, 104mm wide
- PDQ and ECG measurements
- Bi-directional communication with EMR and direct PDF export on PC w/ SCHILLER link
- Bi-directional communication with HIS and XML/PDF
- Export in combination with SCHILLER Server
- Medical grade AC/DC power adapter 90-264VAC (2.200126)
- Includes mains connection and instruction manual
- ETM Interpretation Software FT-1 Included
Interpretation software for adults and children. The industry's most thoroughly documented, computer interpreted, simultaneous 12-lead ECG analysis program for uncompromising quality and reliability. Continuous developments in rhythm, conduction, hypertrophy and infarction detection make ETM the most clinically valuable 2nd opinion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.