All States M.E.D. is happy to introduce the newest of Radiofrequency units.
From the makers of the Ellman Surgitron comes the RF Surge, with a frequency of 3.8 to 4.0 MHz this unit acts just like the Ellman FFPF and the Ellman EMC. The reaction from the high frequency radio waves is in the individual cells of the patients tissue cells not in the electrode tip. This causes the tissue to volatilize which enables precise dissection while keeping the tissue preserved.
- Reduced surgical time
- Improved visibility of operative field
- One device from incision to closure
- Maximized hemorrhage control
- Pinpoint coagulation in a wet field
- General Surgery and Dental applications
- Maximum patient safety
- Minimal tissue alteration
- Minimal burning or charring of the tissue
- Bacteria-free incisions
- Intuitive, user-friendly design
- Cost-effective reusable handpieces
- Convenient reusable antenna plate that does not require skin contact
- Footswitch activated with optional finger switch control
Precision – create precise incisions in a variety of tissue structures
Quick Recovery – with less tissue destruction, healing is hastened and your patients can recover quickly
Decreased Postoperative Pain – radiowave surgery causes less trauma
Decreased Post-Surgical Edema – low temperature equals less tissue destruction
Less Burning or Charring of Tissue – radiowave surgery minimizes burning of tissue, unlike laser or conventional electrosurgery
This Unit comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.