The Philips Heartstart MRx is a lightweight, portable monitor/defibrillator. with the capability to offer four different modes of operation; monitor, manual Defibrillate, AED, and pacing. The Heartstart MRx defibrillator was designed to provide both monitoring and resuscitation by using mutual-parameter functions, including algorithms and options for transferring data to, a full range of defibrillation therapies. The Heartstart MRx is fast and reliable with 12-lead ECG and advanced STEMI support. The MRx has a large 8-inch color screen displaying up to 4 waveforms and numerics. The Philips Heartstar MRx additionally monitors other parameters: arrhythmia detection, SpO2, NIBP, IBP, EtCO2, and temperature.
- Easy to use Interface with a large color display
- Can Display 4 waveforms and numerics, or all 12 leads and numerics
- Screen views can be customized to fit the user's preferences
- Normal or high-contrast view of easy viewing in different lighting conditions
- Seamless data transmission for 12 lead ECGs with optimal wireless link
- 10 hours of monitoring with 2 fully charged batteries
- Ready-For-Use indicator
- optimal AC or DC battery options
Philips MRx Specifications
MRx Dimensions (Without External Paddles)
- Width: 12.4 in (31.3 cm)
- Depth: 8.3 in (21 cm)
- Height: 11.7 in (29.5 cm)
MRx Dimensions (With External Paddles)
- Width: 13.4 in (34 cm)
- Depth: 8.3 in (21 cm)
- Height: 13.6 in (34.5 cm)
- 13.2 lb (6kg): Base unit with 1 MRx battery, pads, and pads cable.
- +4.1 lb (1.86 kg): With added MRx carrying case.
- +2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg): With added MRx paddle tray and external standard paddles.
- Water Resistance: Meets IEC 60601-2-4
- Solids Resistance: IP2X
- Operating: 32º - 113º F (0º - 45º C)
- Storage: -4º - 158º F (-20º - 70º C)
- Humidity: Operating: 0% to 95% relative
- Safety: Meets EN 60601-1, UL 2601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601-1-M90 CSA, EN 60601-2-4
- Dimensions: 8.4 in diagonal (12.8 cm x 17.1 cm)
- Type: TFT color LCD
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Wave Viewing Time: 5 seconds (ECG)
Strip Chart Printer
- Standard: 50 mm (paper width) thermal array printer.
- Optional: 75 mm (paper width) thermal array printer.
- Continuous ECG Strip: Prints primary ECG lead with event annotations and measurements in real-time or with a 10-second delay.
- Auto Printing: The printer can be configured to print significant events, charge, shock, and alarms.
- Reports: Event Summary, 12-Lead, Vital Signs Trending, Operational Check, Configuration, Status Log, and Device Information.
- Paper Size
- 1.97 in (50 mm) W by 100 ft. (30 m) L.
- 2.95 in (75 mm) W by 100 ft. (30 m) L.
- Model: MRx (M3535A)
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of patient impedance.
- Output Energy: Manual (selected): 1-10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 120, 150, 170, 200 Joules maximum energy, limited to 50 Joules for internal defibrillation. AED Mode (single energy output): 150 Joules into a 50-ohm load.
- Charge Time on the MRx: Less than 5 seconds to 200 Joules with a new, fully charged lithium-ion battery at 25º C.
- Shock Delivery: Via multifunction defib electrode pads or paddles.
- Quick Shock: Less than 10 seconds from the cessation of CPR to shock delivery.
- Patient Impedance Range
- Minimum: 15 ohm (internal defibrillation); 25 ohm (external defibrillation).
- Maximum: 150 ohm.
- AED Mode on the MRx: Shock advisory sensitivity and specificity meet AAMI DF-39 guidelines.
- Type: 6.0 Ah, 14.8 V, rechargeable lithium ion.
- Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Width: 3.8 in (95 mm)
- Depth: 1.6 in (42 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)
- Charge Time: Approximately 3 hours to 100%, 2 hours to 80%.
- At least 5 hours of monitoring with ECG, SpO2, CO2, temperature, and two invasive pressures monitored continuously, NBP measured every 15 minutes, and 20 200J discharges (with a new, fully charged battery, operating at room temperature, 25º C).
- At least 3.5 hours of monitoring with ECG, SpO2, CO2, temperature, and two invasive pressures monitored continuously, NBP measured every 15 minutes, and pacing at 180ppm at 160mA.
- Battery Indicators
- Battery gauge on battery, the capacity indicator on display; flashing RFU indicator, chirp, and ‘Low Battery’ message appears on display for low battery condition when 10 minutes of monitoring time and 6 maximum energy discharges remain (with a new battery at room temperature, 25º C).
- Internal: 12 hours of continuous ECG waveforms and events, maximum capacity of 55 event summaries.
- Data Card: 60 event summary reports or 240 megabytes of patient data.
ECG and Arrhythmia Monitoring
- Up to 4 ECG waves displayed and up to 2 ECG waves print simultaneously.
- Lead I, II, or III obtained through a 3-lead ECG cable and separate monitoring electrodes. With a 5-lead cable, obtain leads aVR, aVL, aVF, or V. Pads ECG obtained through 2 multifunction defibrillation electrode pads.
- Lead Fault: ‘Lead Off’ message and dashed line displayed, if an electrode or lead wire becomes disconnected.
- Pads Fault: Dashed line displayed if a pad becomes disconnected.
- Heart Rate Display: Digital readout on display 15 to 300 bpm, accuracy ±10%.
- Heart Rate Arrhythmia Alarms: HR, Asystole, VFIB/VTACH, VTACH, extreme tachycardia, extreme bradycardia, PVC rate, Pacer not capture, Pacer not pacing.
- ECG Size: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV, autogain.
- Non-Invasive Pacing: SpO2 pulse oximetry.
- Non-Invasive Blood pressure: CO2 monitoring.
- Invasive Blood Pressure (2 lines): Continuous temperature monitoring.
- 12-Lead Acquisition: 12-lead transmission.
- Q-CPR Measurement and Feedback: Audio recording.
- ACI-TIPI & TPI Predictive Instruments: Periodic clinical data transmission.
- Batch/LAN Data Transfer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.