ECG Cable with Leads
NIBP Adult Cuff with Hose
Includes ECG, NIBP, SPO2
The Passport V is Mindray’s latest addition to a long line of portable patient monitors designed to meet the needs of caregivers in a range of clinical areas. Passport V is built on a solid foundation of experience and knowledge. It follows a proven approach to acquisition and presentation of patient data, thereby delivering impressive reliability and performance. Like other products in its line, the Passport V utilizes a straightforward, familiar interface so that the user’s experience is a positive one. It delivers just the right combination of simplicity and sophistication, offering a comprehensive feature-set in an uncomplicated, easy-to-learn manner.
Beyond that, this clever new monitor delivers just as much flexibility as you’ve come to rely on with our other patient monitors. The Passport V is available in a variety of versions, depending on your capability and technology preferences. With a broad range of options, it is well-suited for most hospital departments.
Enhanced capability, more optional features and extraordinary value make the Passport V a compelling alternative for any healthcare environment requiring continuous physiological monitoring.
- The large 12.1" display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you’re sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
- The Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration, along with a variety of optional parameters and features.
- 96 hours of patient data is provided in list or graphic trend format so you can easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation, you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
- Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy long-term documentation needs.
- Remote View mode with 8-bed alarm notification enables clinicians to monitor multiple patients without leaving the bedside.
- The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you’re ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
MINDRAY DATASCOPE PASSPORT V SPECIFICATIONS
Display Type: Color, anti-glare TFT display.
Size: 12.1" (246 x 184.4 mm.)
Resolution: SVGA 800 × 600 pixels.
Waveforms: 3 to 8.
ECG ( 3 AND 5-LEAD)
Leads: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, and V.
Cable Detection: Automatic Detection of 3 or 5-lead Sets.
Display Sensitivity: 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV.
ECG Signal Range: +/- 8 mV (peak-to-peak value.)
Calibration Signal: 1 mV (peak-to-peak value.)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE TO SCREEN
Surgical Mode: From 1 to 20 Hz.
Monitor Mode: From 0.5 to 40 Hz.
ST Mode: From 0.05 to 40 Hz.
Diagnostic Mode: From 0.05 to 150 Hz.
Defibrillation Protection: Withstand 360 Joule discharged current as per IEC 60601-2-27, 51.101.1.
Baseline Recovery Time: <5 s after defibrillation (in monitor and surgical mode.)
Defib. Synchronous Pulse: The time interval between the peaks of R-waves to the start of synchronous pulses is ≤35 ms.
ECG ANALOG OUTPUT
Delay: 25 ms max.
Sensitivity: 1 V/mV of input ±10%.
Range: 15–300 bpm adult, 15–350 bpm pediatric, 15–350 bpm neonatal.
Accuracy: ±3 bpm or 3% at 30–250 bpm whichever is greater ±5% at 251–350 bpm, the greater of.
Pacer Pulse Rejection: Rejects pulses of amplitude between ±2 mV to ±700 mV and duration 0.1 ms to 2 ms with no tail.
Tall T Waves Rejection: Rejects all T-Waves of amplitude less than 1.2 mV, QRS 100 ms, QT interval of 350 ms, duration 180 ms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.