- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality
- Narrow Band Imaging enhances the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches
- Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
Olympus CLV-180 Evis Exera II Light Source Features
- Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI.
- Automatically switches off when the unit has not been used for an extended period of time.
- Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Powerful 300 watt xenon lamp.
- Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.