Medical Professionals use the MTI 424 Tri Power Exam Chair with flip-up footrest for exams and minor procedures. The independent power tilt provides the flexibility to better contour your patient for comfort and in the sitting position, the tilt enables the health care professional to “rock” the patient backward to attain a more comfortable upright position. In combination with the coordinated power back/foot function, the chair can be positioned up to 15-degrees of Trendelenburg.
Warranty: 6 Months
- Low Voltage Motors: Power lift, tilt & back w/coordinated foot
- Height: 19-30.5” or 21-37” PLEASE INQUIRE WHICH MODEL IS IN STOCK
- Width: 19.5”
- Base: 340° swivel
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
- Memory Positions: 2 user-programmable positions & auto return
- Controls: back mounted membrane switches and optional foot control
- Headrest: articulating
- Frame: all-steel
- Velcro Upholstery: smooth or designer
- Arms: flip-up, lock-down
- Footrest: flip-up
- No Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.