MIDMARK 647 PODIATRY CHAIR - Refurbished
The MIDMARK 647 Podiatry Chair is a specialized medical chair designed specifically for podiatry procedures. The chair is designed to provide comfort and flexibility during medical procedures and can be used in a variety of medical settings, including exam rooms, procedure rooms, and operating rooms. It features an adjustable headrest, backrest, and legrest, as well as a removable armrest for patient comfort and convenience. The chair also features a 450-pound weight capacity, making it suitable for use with a wide range of patients.
- Our best-in-class foot section is designed to put everything providers need where they need it—at the point of care.
- The Midmark 647 is the next step in foot and ankle care with an exclusive, ergonomic foot section design to put control right where it’s needed—the foot section.
- CONTROL Integrated touch controls on both sides of the foot section are not only convenient but also help reduce costly breakage of hand controls.
- POSITIONING Powered base, back and tilt for effortless positioning.
- Easy-to-reach release handles on both sides of the foot section allow for smooth, one-handed operation.
- ASEPSIS Covered glides and a sealed foot control protect internal components from dirt and debris to simplify cleaning and ensure a longer product life.
Standard Upholstery Top
seamless design for easy cleaning (includes a plastic protective foot cover)
UltraFree* Upholstery Top (Optional)
seamless, PVC-free material gives you the look and feel of leather in an upholstery that is easy to clean and disinfect (includes a plastic protective foot cover)
standard, adjustable chair arms rotate completely out of the way for improved comfort and accessibilityTray
large stainless steel debris tray
three positions that you customize to your needsElectrical Outlets
duplex, hospital grade (on each side)Rotation
allows 350° of chair rotation and adds 3.5" to the minimum and maximum seat height specificationsHeight
19" (48.3 cm) minimum - 40" (101.6 cm) maximum
450 lb (204 kg)Electrical
115 VAC, 10.5 A, 60 Hz
115 VAC, 8.5 A, 60 Hz (for rotation models)
115 VAC, 3 AStandards
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90
IEC 60601-1-2:2005, Edition 2.1
CARB 93120.2 Phase 2 Compliant
Refurbished 6 months warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.