With corded Hand Control or Foot Control
Midmark 626 is the first chair of its kind designed to promote proper patient positioning for a more accurate blood pressure measurement. As health systems struggle to standardize care, blood pressure inaccuracy is one of the biggest areas of concern. Midmark can help.
Many healthcare providers still may not be following AHA recommendations for more accurate blood pressure measurement.1 If this isn't addressed, it leaves health systems at serious risk. 30 million Americans are at risk by overestimating true blood pressure by 5 mmHg, leading to inappropriate treatment and unnecessary cost.2 Multiply the cost of treatment for hypertension by the typical patient panel size and the cost of overtreatment could be as much as $135,000 per each practicing physician.3 The impact of overmedication can also result in complications such as dizziness, fainting, exhaustion or even patient falls. The t.
Better BP™ Positioning
- Easily position patients for a better BP measurement.
- Powered movement of the back section ensures the patient's back is supported.
- A barrier-free low chair height allows the majority of patients, even female patients with heights in the 3rd percentile, to place their feet flat on the floor.4
- Connect the IQvitals® device to the Midmark 626 Barrier-Free Exam Chair with the integrated IQscale® to weigh patients quickly and discreetly from the comfort of the exam chair. Then, send data to the EMR.
- The Midmark IQconnect™ framework provides a seamless connection from your devices to your EMR system. In other words, it allows you to operate all of your devices and transfer data to the EMR from one, single pane of glass—your computer screen.
PATIENT WEIGHT CAPACITY
650 lb (295 kg)
Uncompressed: 15.5" Low/37" High (39 cm/94 cm)
Compressed: 14.6" Low (36 cm)
PREMIUM UPHOLSTERY DIMENSIONS (top)
28" W x 60" L (71 cm x 52 cm)
LENGTH WITH FOOTREST EXTENDED
76" (193 cm)
HEATED DRAWER TEMPERATURE
92°F to 112°F at 115 VAC input voltage, 70°F ambient
PAPER ROLL HOLDER
Holds 24" x 3.56" dia. paper roll (61 cm x 9 cm)
Electrical Draw: 4 A
Hospital-grade, electrical receptacles on left and right sides
435 lb (197 kg)
485 lb (220 kg)
115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
REFURBISHED 6 Month Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.