With corded Hand Control or Foot Control
- Allows patients incapable of getting onto an exam table (whether it be the elderly, or young children) to easily get on
- Decreases the chance of injury, helping maintain the patient's dignity and reducing their anxiety
- Helps increase exam room efficiency, comfort, and safety
To meet the needs of America's disabled patients, as well as the physicians who care for them, the barrier-free exam tables decrease the chance of injury, helping maintain the patient's dignity and reducing their anxiety. This will help increase exam room efficiency, comfort, and safety.
The Midmark 623 Barrier-Free Examination Table, when used to provide accessibility for the patient with physical disabilities or handicaps, meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for the IRS Tax Code Section 44 (Disabled Access Credit) tax deductions. Please consult with your accountant to see how this may impact your year-end tax bill.
Midmark 623 Barrier-Free Examination Table Specifications
- Dimensions (Top): 59.5" (L) x 28.38" (W) (151.1 cm x 72.1 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 77.5" (196.9 cm).
- Minimum: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Maximum: 37" (94 cm).
- Patient Load Rating: 400 lb (181.4 kg).
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12.5 Amps.
- UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1-M90.
REFURBISHED 6 Month Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.