The Medela Dominant Flex Aspirator features one-touch adaptable flow rates allowing for a wider variety of procedures to be carried out with just one pump. It is designed for use in hospitals, clinics, medical practices, and can also be used to provide the vacuum required for use with cardiac tissue stabilizers used in off-pump coronary artery bypass and for use with epicardial ablation probes.
Note: Canister, Lid, and all other accessories are not included.
Warranty: 5 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The standard flow rate of 50 l/min is an ideal starting point for most procedures. Should you require a faster vacuum build-up, a simple touch of the 60 l/min button is sufficient to put the suction pump into turbo mode. A touch on the 40 l/min button immediately delivers quiet operation.
The Dominant Flex Aspirator improves upon the previous model Dominant 50 Aspirator.
Medela Dominant Flex Aspirator Features
- Ideal: Liposuction, patient airway, respiratory support, OPCAB/CABG, emergency, operating theater/surgery, dentist, hospital, ambulatory surgery center, and clinic.
- Possible: Endoscopy, intensive care unit, and private practice.
- 120 V / 60 Hz / US AC plug.
- Piston/Cylinder System: Results in low working speed, quiet, low strain on movable parts, and minimum maintenance.
- Rapid vacuum build-up.
- Quiet drive system.
- Precise vacuum setting.
- The large vacuum gauge is easy to check at a glance. The easy-to-turn membrane vacuum regulator helps to set vacuum levels precisely.
- Protection against electric shock Class I.
- Most popular format is the mobile model.
- Swiss engineering and manufacturing processes make the Flex a reliable and long-lasting piece of technology.
- CleanTouch technology of the on/off and flow change buttons reduces the risk of contamination.
- High-quality housing materials can withstand potent disinfection agents, and the smooth, single-piece hood facilitates cleaning
Medela Dominant Flex Aspirator Specifications
- High Vacuum: -95 kPa, -713 mmHg.
- Flow: 40, 50, or 60 lpm.
- Power: 100 - 120 VAC, 150 W, 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 120 W (0.16 hp).
Noise Level: (measured in Medela acoustic room at 1 meter distance)
- 40 lpm: 37.8 dBA.
- 50 lpm: 38.4 dBA.
- 60 lpm: 39.8 dBA.
Weight: (shipped separately)
- Pump (Rack Model): 20.5 lb.
- Trolley: 20.7 lb.
- Pump (Rack Model): 8.2" (H) x 12" (W) x 14.7" (D).
- Trolley: 26.4" (H) x 19.3" (H) x 8.7" (D) (shipping).
- Protection Class II: With a protective earth.
- Potential Equilization Conductor: Maintains the difference in potential at 0, thus preventing any transfer of static electricity running through the patient.
- IP21: Protection from dripping water.
- Vacuum Gauge: kPa and mmHg.
Medela Dominant Flex Aspirator Accessories
To create a complete setup, the Dominant Flex Aspirator is commonly purchased with the following accessories (sold separately):
- Trolley (#0710034).
- Plastic Clamp Holder (#0770521): secures attachment of canisters and other accessories onto standard rails (or rail of trolley).
- Outer Canister(s): It is up to you what size and type of canister you will use. You will need the respective sized disposable suction liner. The reusable canisters are autoclavable.
- Canister Lid: No matter what size/type of canister you decide, you will need a canister lid of the corresponding size.
- Patient Tubing: The most common patient tubing purchased for liposuction is the Silicone Patient Tubing (#0770970), or the Disposable PVC Patient Tubing (#0770951), which has an additional fingertip control to stop suction if needed.
- Filters: The Bacteria Filter (#0770571) protects the pump from overflow and the environment from bacteria.
- Foot ON/OFF Switch (#0770723).
- Foot Vacuum Regulator (#0770731).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.