.The Lutech Digital Colposcope systems come with an ergonomically designed frame and remote.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Available in both standard and high-definition configurations, the Lutech Digital Colposcope is used in hospitals, clinics, medical universities, telemedicine, assault advocacy programs, and even prosecutor's offices and in the process has become trusted worldwide in the diagnosis of cervical cancer. Built with only the highest-quality materials and using an authentic SONY digital camera for crystal clear imaging.
Lutech Digital Colposcope Features
- SONY digital camera.
- 2 or 2.38 Mega Pixels.
- Mini LCD viewing screen.
- Adjustable LED lights.
- Progressive green filter.
- Auto and manual focus.
- Handheld remote.
- Foot pedal for hands-free image capture.
Lutech Digital Colposcope Specifications
- HD: Sony Exmor CMOS.
- Mega Pixels:
- HD: 2.38 MP.
- HD: Optical: 1-30X. Digital: 1-120X.
- Visual Angle: 360° camera rotation.
- Working Distance
- HD: 5.1-15.7 in.
- Video Output:
- TV: HDMI.
- Computer: USB 3.0
- Green Filter: Progressive green filter offers a wider range of contrast.
- Focus: Automatic and manual focus.
- Image Freeze: Image freeze on screen available with remote, foot pedal, or on camera.
- Remote: Remote minimizes motion while adjusting the image.
- Battery: Can work up to 4.5 hours using battery power.
- Foot pedal: Foot pedal available for hands free picture and video.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.