Infinium CLEO Capnography, NIBP & SpO2 Monitor
CLEO Monitor with CO2, NIBP & SpO2
The CLEO Capnography, NIBP and SpO2 monitor is an intuitive approach to patient End-Tidal CO2, non-invasive, heart rate and SpO2 measurements. The Cleo can be configured to measure any combination of: non-invasive blood pressure, SpO2, rapid temperature, and capnography (EtCO2). Weighing in at less than 3 LBS the portable Cleo is well suited for any patient care area by offering a multitude of vital sign combinations. The Cleo can be used as a basic pulse oximeter or configured to a NIPB/SpO2/Temp spot check monitor. Cleo can also be configured to be a stand-alone capnograph or combination capnograph/SpO2/NIPB monitor. The Cleo is well suited for both bed side and mobile spot check use. The Cleo simplifies clinician use by incorporating a touch screen with a simple user interface making the Cleo intuitive for any user. A long life lithium Ion battery is standard and many mobile mounting solutions’ are available for the Cleo.
Features and Benefits
- 5" Touch Screen making the CLEO easy and intuitive for any user
- Portable and light weight design
- Long life lithium ion battery
- Suited for bedside and mobile spot check use.
- Respiration and pleth waveform
- The CO2 uses a 50/ml per minute sidestream method to deliver the most accurate EtCO2 readings
- Used on both intubated and non-intubated patients
- The sample line connection system uses filter cells to eliminate the potential of cross contamination
- Included SpO2 and NIBP measurements.
SPO2 Sensor & Cable
NIBP Cuff (Adult) & Hose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.