6 Months Warranty
Monitor and vaporizers are not included!
Datex-Ohmeda Aespire Anesthesia Machine Features
Optimized Work Environment
In a fast paced operating room environment quick and easy power up is necessary. The enhanced optimized design of the Aespire helps reduce clutter and disconnects with hose and cable management assistance. Lightweight and compact design provides easy maneuverability.
- Quick and easy power up.
- Enhanced hose and cable management helps reduce disconnects and clutter.
- Large work surface offers more room for supplies and chart.
- Large storage drawers.
- Removable drawer inserts conveniently store small items.
Highly Effective Ventilation
- Minimum 02 flow of 50 mL available with dual flow tubes enhances accuracy in low-flow situations.
- Bellows provide quick visual confirmation of the integrity of breathing system.
- Standard software includes Volume Control ventilation, integrated volume and oxygen monitoring, electronic PEEP, and alarm management.
- Optional capabilities include Pressure Mode, pressure waveform, and tidal volume compensation.
Advanced Breathing System (ABS)
The Aespire 7900 uses GE Healthcare’s Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which has been intuitively integrated into the workstation. With its small breathing system volume (2.7 L), the ABS responds to fresh gas changes rapidly even during low-flow anesthesia.
- The removable ABS and multi-absorber canister help eliminate delays during cleaning and when swapping the CO2 absorber.
- The ABS includes a manual bag to ventilator switch.
- The no-tool disassembly helps streamline cleaning and maintenance and it is autoclavable, so sterilization is no longer a complex procedure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.