Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Features
This is a refurbished unit with 6 months warranty.
- A colored screen with adjustable brightness, and a built-in printer for your convenience
- An easy-to-use interface on a large screen with color-coded, prioritized alarms which allow for customizable modes for specific care situations
- Full Vital Signs Monitoring Capabilities: Body Pressure, Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate
- ECG – shows up to 6 waveforms, SpO2, NiBP, 2 X-Temp, NMT, 24-hour graphical trends of all parameters, also able to show minitrends in a 5 or 30 minute window
- An emergency backup battery with the potential to run for a quarter hour minimum in case of emergency (requires 5 hours charging time).
- A smaller sized unit that is mobile and requires less space than most vital signs monitors.
- Operating Rooms
- Ambulatory Vehicles
- Surgery and Induction Rooms
- PACU (Post Anesthesia Care Units)
- Monitor is intended for use for patients over 11 lbs/ three years of age
- CO2 (N2O)
- Patient O2
- Anesthetic agents with identification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.