The GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor includes an adult SpO2 finger sensor, standard adult reusable NIBP cuff and hose, ECG cable, and new battery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Dash 5000 is designed to monitor a fixed set of parameters including ECG, noninvasive blood pressure, impedance respiration, SpO2, and temperature. An optional CO2 parameter is available. It is excellent for transport, special procedure rooms, and physician offices. The Dash 5000 features a larger display screen than the previous model 4000
GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Features
- Design for optimized monitoring in all care applications.
- Advanced algorithms for all monitored parameters.
- Fully flexible alarm settings allow personalized monitoring.
- ECG acquisition through cables or wireless.
- Bright alarm light at the bedside helps to immediately locate the patient in critical situations.
- Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration.
- 3 waveform screen view to maximize the size of parameter values and waveforms.
- Convenient care area specific Remote iTouch Pad enables operation on both sides of the patient's bed and direct access to frequently used functions.
- Remote Screen through DashPort2 for optimal central overview.
- CO2 module and extention Rac for additional parameters.
- Both mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 measurement options for applications from neonatal to adult patients.
Optimized for demanding transportation:
- Light weight, durable, and ergonomic design.
- Up to 2 Hot Swap batteries for unlimited battery powered monitoring.
- Continuous central monitoring during transport through a Wireless Network.
- Compatible with bed mount for in-hospital transport.
GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Size: 12.1".
- Type: Active-matrix color LCD.
- Resolution: 800 by 600 dpi.
- Number of traces: 7 (maximum).
- Number of seconds/trace: 4.9 at 25 mm/sec.
- Sweep speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm/sec (with erase bar).
- TrimKnob control.
- Five hard keys: Standard Silence Alarm, Print, NBP Go/Stop, Zero All and Power On/Off. Dash 5000 adds Trends, NBP Auto, Admit/Discharge, Standby, and Main View.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.