With SpO2 and Respironics CO2 highly advanced monitoring technologies, EDAN M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. It is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
- 5.7 inch high resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- SpO2, Pulse Rate and Respironics sidestream or mainstream CO2 measurement
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Trend table review and record
- Trend graph review and record
- USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability
M3B（SpO2 + CO2）
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.