F6 is a high end hospital grade monitor designed for multi-bed units with central station yet simple enough for private practice. It offers the most advanced integrated monitoring for the delivery room in big hospital; private obstetrician's office; antepartum clinic. F6 are designed for use in moving situation covers the entire continuum of antepartum and intrapartum applications.
The F6Twins is intended for non-invasive and invasive monitoring of the fetus during antepartum examination, labor, and delivery. It provides non-stressful testing for pregnant women from the 28th week of gestation and on.
The Dual Fetal Monitor can externally monitor the FHRs using ultrasound and uterine activity via a TOCO transducer or internally monitor one of the FHRs with DECG and uterine activity with an IUPC.
- (2) FHR Probes (#02.01.210256)
- TOCO Probe [(F6 without DECG/IUP) (#02.01.210259)]
- TOCO Probe [(F6 with DECG/IUP) (#02.01.210260)]
- Event Marker (#02.01.210095)
- (3) Belts (#01.57.02264)
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE Mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78008-11)]
- (3) units of Recording Paper (#F6/F9-P)
- (2) T1.6AL Fuses (#01.21.64066)
- Power Cord (USA Standard) (#11.13.36016)
- User Manual
- Quick Reference
- Guidance to Fetal Heart Monitoring (#01.54.455058-10)
- Insight Software CD (#12.01.111139)
- Insight Software User Manual
- Insight Connection Cable (#01.13.107659-11)
- Ethernet Cable (#11.13.20096)
- RS232 to USB Adapter and Driver CD [(HL 340) (#11.13.036096)]
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214)
- Screwdriver (#01.24.070019)
- 3-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.