Single-Speed Electronic Centrifuge
Capacity: 6 x 75-100 mm (3-10 mL)
Max RCF: 1,600 xg
Max RPM: 3,400 RPM
Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
Dimensions: 8.75 x 14 x 11.75 in (22 x 35.5 x 30 cm)
- World’s best-selling clinical laboratory centrifuge
- Two-button operation ensures maximum repeatability
- Single preset for all common chemistry needs
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA
Easy to Use
- Spin samples with the press of just one button.
- The 642E processes 75-100 mm (3-10 mL) tubes for chemistry, coag, and PPP.
- The 642E features a preset runtime of 10 minutes at 1,600 xg for all common chemistry needs.
- Built to Last
- No routine maintenance.
- The brushless motor and unique convection-based cooling system ensure years of high-quality separations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.