Our Expert Technicians will perform a full system diagnosis and repair evaluation. We will contact you with repair price prior to completing the repair.
WE REPAIR ALL MODELS OF FLEXIBLE VIDEO AND FIBER ENDOSCOPES AS WELL AS RIGID ENDOSCOPES FROM MAJOR MANUFACTURERS SUCH AS OLYMPUS, PENTAX, STORZ AND STRYKER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Video Processors
- Xenon and Halogen Light Sources
- Video Printers
- Other Endoscopy Accessories
All endoscopes, processors and light sources go through a detailed QC inspection. All findings are then relayed to you, through our sales department, so that you can make a decision on what repairs to perform. Once approved, our repair, Quality Control, sales and customer service teams work closely together to repair/refurbish your equipment as quickly as possible while also maintaining exceptional quality standards. Feel free to contact us for a free quote and save up to 70% off of the manufacturers repair prices.
Olympus 180 Endoscopy Tower Features
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD Camera Head, and VISERA videoscopes).
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
- Two types of structure enhancement are available - the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
- Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment.
Olympus CLV-180 Xenon Light Source Features
- Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI.
- Automatically switches off when the unit has not been used for an extended period of time.
- Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Powerful 300 watt xenon lamp.
- Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.
3 Weeks Lead Time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.