The GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor includes an adult SpO2 finger sensor, standard adult reusable NIBP cuff and hose, ECG cable, and new battery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Dash 4000 is designed to monitor a fixed set of parameters including ECG, noninvasive blood pressure, impedance respiration, SpO2, and temperature. An optional CO2 parameter is available. It is excellent for transport, special procedure rooms, and physician offices. The Dash 4000 features a larger display screen than the previous model 3000.
GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor Features
- Nellcor technology.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP).
- Lightweight and rugged for portability.
- Wireless and wired networking options.
- Up to seven waveforms and four invasive pressures.
- High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring.
- OPTION OTHER ACCESSORIALS CO2 Are available (Not Included)
GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 27.4 cm (H) x 24.3 cm (D) x 29.3 cm (W).
- Weight: 12.56 lb (5.7 kg).
- Size: 10.4", 26 cm (diagonal).
- Type: Active-matrix color TFT.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Number of Traces: 6 maximum.
- Priority: 4 levels - Crisis, Warning, Advisory, and Message.
- Notification: Audible and visual.
- Temperature Range: 32 to 113 °F (0 to 45 °C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.