The upgraded version of the ASM Multi Purpose Power Chair, Comes with built in foot rests on both sides of the chair.
The ASM DELTA is an excellent product for all medical specialties. In short, this Power Procedure Chair is a stable, comfortable, attractive, and affordable addition to any doctor’s office. Additionally, it comes with 4 functions: power up, down, tilts, back, and foot.
Most importantly, there are also one-touch programmable (with automatic return) and swivel options. In addition, the arms are easily adjustable and removable, plus, the headrest has a removable pillow for various procedures that require the patient to lie face-down. What’s more, the footrest can be extended for taller patients.
This ASM Multi-Purpose Procedure Chair is non-hydraulic, meaning no cylinders, whereas, hydraulic chairs can have those pesky oil leaks. Instead, this screw-driven chair guarantees a durable product that will last for the long-term.
- Programmable controls with auto-return
- Removable & extendable headrest & footrest
- Power Up, Back, Foot, & Tilt
- Face cut-out for back procedures and hair transplants
- Optional Debridement Tray Accessory for Podiatry: $300.00
- Optional Rails for Mounting of Sitrrups: $300.00
- Optional Knee Crutch Stirrups: $950
- Small Footprint Base: 32″ x 22″
- Minimum Flat Chair Height: 24″
- Maximum Flat Chair Height: 40"
- Flat Chair Length: 77″
- Minimum Upright Chair Height: 48″
- Maximum Upright Chair Height: 57″
- Upright Chair Length: 66″
- Chair Width with Armrests: 32″
- Chair Width without Armrests: 23.6″
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V, 50-60Hz, 200W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.