Machine and Hose Included Only
- Operating Temperature: User adjustable from ambient to 43 °C
- Allows patients to adjust the temperature of the air flowing through the gown to a level that feels right for them
- Designed to be used for pre-op, in the OR, and/or in the PACU
- Convenient, built-in hose storage
With a single Bair Paws gown, patients may be clinically pre-warmed before surgery or receive comfort warming as they await a procedure.
The goal of all perioperative warming is the preservation of core temperature during anesthesia and surgery.
When to use the Bair Paws System:
- Pre-Op: Pre-warming patients prior to surgery can reduce core temperature drop during procedures up to one hour in duration by "banking" heat, or increasing the body's total heat content.
- OR: When patient arrive in the OR wearing the Bair Paws gown, the surgical team has immediate access to a convenient, ready-to-use warming option.
- PACU: In post-op settings, the Bair Paws system can offer either clinical or comfort warming.
3M Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit Specifications
- Filter: Dust.
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg).
- Dimensions: 13" (H) x 7.7" (W) x 4" (D) (33 cm x 19.6 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Device Rating: 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 4.6 A.
- Operating Temperature: User adjustable from ambient to 43 degrees C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.