1540 Rod replacement for the Cynosure Icon and Palomar Starlux Lasers.
If you do not have a specialized Technician that can replace the rod for you, please call us to discuss the option of having your handpiece shipped in for service. This will be an added cost.
What is Cynosure Icon 1540 Fractional?
The Cynosure Icon 1540 Fractional is the only FDA-approved non-ablative laser designed for skin resurfacing and the treatment of traumatic or surgical scars, acne scars, and stretch marks. This powerful handpiece offers fast and effective treatments because it is compatible with the XF Microlens for high speed and the XD Microlens for deeper penetration.
How does Cynosure Icon 1540 Fractional Work?
The Cynosure Icon 1540 Fractional handpiece emits light energy into the deeper layers of the skin through an array of highly precise microscopic beams. This in turn creates narrow, deep columns of skin coagulation that stimulates the skin to repair itself by replacing old, damaged skin cells with new, healthier cells. In addition, the light energy heats the target area and stimulates the production of new collagen, which ultimately boosts the skin cell renewal process. Over time, the appearance of scars and stretch marks in the area is greatly reduced. With additional treatments, the area becomes smoother, lighter, and completely free from these skin imperfections.
What are the Advantages of Cynosure Icon 1540 Fractional?
Compared to ablative laser procedures, this state-of-the-art laser handpiece offers the following advantages:
- Higher Treatment Efficacy: Delivers greater energy per micro-beam (up to 100 mJ).
- Deep Penetration: Penetrates the skin at up to 1 mm to ensure proper collagen stimulation.
- Very Safe: Highly precise microscopic beams stay on the target area and do not affect the untreated area.
- Less Invasive: Makes use of highly controlled light energy to induce microscopic wounds in the treatment area.
- No downtime: The device allows patients to resume daily activities immediately after the procedure.
|Spot Size||12 & 15 mm and XD|
|Pulse Width||10 & 15 ms|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.