2.293000 Premium Ambulatory long term blood pressure recorder BR-102 PLUS with DARWIN PC Analysis Software, with Oscillometric Measurement Method
SCHILLER presents the first solution that combines the non-invasive, cuff based precise auscultatoric and the reliable oscillometric measurement to generate a 24 hours profile of stiffness parameters like pulse wave velocity and central and peripheral blood pressures.
Based on individual arterial behavior, it is now possible to evaluate the risk of developing a cardiovascular disease and helps to prevent severe organ damage.
As an autonomic operating device, it perfectly integrates into ABPM routine - no specially trained operator is needed for PWA measurements.
SCHILLERs PWA algorithm is fully validated in several studies, including comparisons with the gold standard: invasive catheter measurements and thus recommended by the ESH/ESC in their guidelines.
- Easy user interface with color display
- Measurement on diastolic level for increased patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours profile and not just spot measurements (tonometric method)
- Includes the auscultatoric measurement which is much more reliable
- Comprehensive validation studies
- Fully integrated with the wide range of SCHILLER diagnostic products, with seamless connectivity to SEMA data management system and to HIS