2.100159 No Cal Syringe! A BEST VALUE PACKAGE! PC Spirometry Kit with SP-250 Sensor, (NO CALIBRATION SYRINGE)
USB Version, for measurement of SVC, FVC, MV, MVV,: Includes PC Software CD, SP-250 USB
Sensor, One Pack of Disposable Flow Sensors (10-pk), Operating Manual and Accessories. Can be
used as a stand-alone PC Spirometry system or in conjunction with the AT-104 PC ECG system.
Calibration Syringe NOT Included! Note: Computer Not Included!!
Quick and easy lung function measurements without additional requirements for your trained staff – saving time and money.
With sophisticated measuring sequences and a clearly arranged screen, LF8 ensures smooth working. Clear instructions on patient guidance ensure continuously high quality of measurements for cooperation-dependent measuring methods. Our Windows-based program can be used either as a stand-alone PC spirometry system on a laptop or in combination with the CARDIOVIT AT-104 PC diagnostic system.
- High-quality accessories for maximum precision, e.g. SCHILLER sensors SP-250 or SP-260 with USB interface that are absolutely insensitive to humidity
- Efficient assisting programs to monitor important cooperation criteria
- Large assisting pictures for an accurate control of the breathing manoeuvre for optimal patient motivation
- Intelligent animation graphics for children and adults during monitoring of important measuring parameters
- Graphic insertion of patient-specific predicted value ranges to estimate the patient cooperation
- Large-sized online on-screen display of the measurements – essential for quick work and correct judgement of breathing manoeuvres
- Pre/post comparisons of any measurement
- Integrated program for pre/post comparisons, bronchospasmolysis tests and provocations