The high performance of the Edan iM80 patient monitor is designed to match the needs for critical care, post anesthesia care and operation room etc. The advanced monitoring system and built - in clinical interfaces can provide the all-in-one solution for hospital segments.
- 15” high resolution color TFT display with maximum 13 waveforms
- Full touch-screen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and Analog output
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion (up to 6 hours)
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.