Our Expert Technicians will perform a Complete System Diagnosis and repair evaluation. We will contact you with repair price prior to completing the repair.
Ellman Surgitron FFPF ESU
The Ellman Surgitron FFPF ESU is the most sought-after cautery unit on the market and is ideal for dermatology, plastic surgery, and gynecology. With 140 W of available power, it is stronger than a standard hyfrecator. It uses an autoclavable handpiece and a footswitch. You can use an optional bipolar adapter cord for bipolar coagulation. The Ellman Surgitron FFPF features a continuously linear power setting for precise, predictable control. This promotes faster healing with minimal scarring and serves to eliminate unfavorable postoperative conditions such as trauma, pain, swelling, and infection. The Ellman Surgitron EMC high-frequency radiosurgical device is equipped with an audio tone that indicates when the device is activated. This tone will be heard immediately upon activation of the Surgitron device, either by Foot-pedal or by finger-switch.
Ellman Surgitron Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Reduced surgical time Improved visibility of operative field
- One device from incision to closure
- Maximized hemorrhage control
- Pinpoint coagulation in a wet field
- General Surgery and Dental applications
- Maximum patient safety
- Minimal tissue alteration
- Minimal burning or charring of the tissue
- Bacteria-free Incisions
Ellman Surgitron FFPF Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Dimensions: 6.75″ x 4.75″ x 8″
- Voltage, output: Variable from 110 to 160
- Power, output: 140 Watts
- Output Frequency: 3.8 MHz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.