This SCHILLER Premium Ambulatory long term blood pressure recorder presents the first solution that combines the non-invasive, cuff based precise auscultatoric and the reliable oscillometric measurement to generate a 24 hours profile of stiffness parameters like pulse wave velocity and central and peripheral blood pressures. Includes DARWIN PC Analysis Software with Oscillometric Measurement Method.
As an autonomic operating device, it perfectly integrates into ABPM routine - no specially trained operator is needed for PWA measurements.
SCHILLERs PWA algorithm is fully validated in several studies, including comparisons with the gold standard: invasive catheter measurements and thus recommended by the ESH/ESC in their guidelines.
- Easy user interface with color display
- Measurement on diastolic level for increased patient comfort
- Up to 48 hours profile and not just spot measurements (tonometric method)
- Includes the auscultatoric measurement which is much more reliable
- Comprehensive validation studies
- Fully integrated with the wide range of SCHILLER diagnostic products, with seamless connectivity to SEMA data management system and to HIS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.