Maximum performance in a portable compact electrocardiograph.
Designed for users who value state-of-the art technology. The FT-1 supports paperless workflows and advanced clinical tools.
3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Standard unit including:
- LCD size 8" multi-touch
- weight incl. paper in kg: 1.1
- dimensions l/w/h in mm: 230x160x30
- battery operation up to 3h (WLAN switched off)
- external power supply
- interfaces: LAN, WLAN, USB
- internal memory size: up to 350 recordings
- 12-lead simultaneous analysis
- displayed leads: 12
- printing number of traces in real-time rhythm: 6
- on screen review of ECG
- hook-up adviser with color-coded waveforms and anatomical model
- lead reversal detection
- thermal paper format: Z-folded, 104mm wide
- ECG measurements
- bi-directional communication with EMR and direct PDF export
- on PC with SCHILLER link
- bi-directional communication with HIS and XML/PDF
- export in combination with SCHILLER Server
- medical grade AC/DC power adapter 90-264VAC (2.200126)
- incl. mains connection
- instruction manual
ETM Interpretation Software FT-1 Included
Interpretation software for adults and children. The industry's most thoroughly documented, computer interpreted, simultaneous 12-lead ECG analysis program for uncompromising quality and reliability. Continuous developments in rhythm, conduction, hypertrophy and infarction detection make ETM the most clinically valuable 2nd opinion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.