Full system diagnosis and repair evaluation. We will contact you with repair price prior to completing the repair.
Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator
The Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. Force 2 has audible and visual alarms, including REM™ Fault Indicator. The REM (Return Electrode Monitoring) is standard. 300 watts is available for output in the cut setting. A monopolar foot switch is included, a bipolar foot switch is optional as is a rolling cart.
Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator Features
BLENDED CUT MODES – Provide flexibility through varying degrees of hemostasis. Choose one of three preset modes.
SIMULTANEOUS INDEPENDENT COAGULATION – Permits two surgeons to fulgurate from a single generator, for added convenience and efficacy. Accessories are activated only when keyed, reducing the potential for injury caused by inadvertent activation.
LOW VOLTAGE COAGULATION – Ensures controlled, precise desiccation with less destruction of peripheral tissue, making the Force 2 generator ideal for laparoscopic procedures.
REM SAFETY – Is guaranteed with Valleylab’s patented adaptive REM system, which continually monitors patient impedance levels. If a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected, the REM system automatically deactivates the generator virtually eliminating the risk of burns under the return electrode. Valleylab REM safety has been proven in more than 100 million surgical procedures worldwide.
Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Dimensions: 13″ W x 21″ D x 8″ H
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Nominal input line voltage is 120 VAC with a full range of 85-135 VAC
- Frequency line varies from 45 to 65 Hz
- Maximum Consumption: 300 W
- Cut – 500 kHz Sinusoid
- Blend 1 – 500 kHz bursts of sinusiod at 50% Duty Cycle, at 31 kHz Recurrence
- Blend 2 – 500 kHz bursts of sinusiod at 37.5% Duty Cycle, at 31 kHz Recurrence
- Blend 3 – 500 kHz bursts of sinusiod at 25% Duty Cycle, at 31 kHz Recurrence
- Coag – 500 kHz damped sinusiodal burst with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz
- Low Volt Coag: 500 kHz bursts of sinusiod at 25% duty cycle, recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar – 500 kHz sinusiod, Unmodulated
- Cut: Max P-P 3300, Rate Load 300, Nominal Power 300, Crest Factor 1.9 @ 100W
- Blend 1: Max P-P 3500, Rate Load 300, Nominal Power 250, Crest Factor 3.3 @ 100W
- Blend 2: Max P-P 3700, Rate Load 300, Nominal Power 200, Crest Factor 4.0 @ 100W
- Blend 3: Max P-P 4000, Rate Load 300, Nominal Power 150, Crest Factor 4.8 @ 100W
- Coag: Max P-P 7000, Rate Load 300, Nominal Power 120, Crest Factor 9.0 @ 50W
- Low Volt Coag: Max P-P 4000, Rate Load 300, Nominal Power 99, Crest Factor 4.8 @ 100W
- Bipolar: Max P-P 800, Rate Load 100, Nominal Power 70, Crest Factor 2.0 @ 40W
Low Frequency Leakage (50/60 Hz)
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground: less than 10 mA
- Normal polarity, ground open: less than 100 mA
- Reverse polarity, ground open: less than 100 mA
- Sink current, 140 V applied, all inputs: less than 150 mA
High Frequency Leakage
- Less than 150 mA rms
REM™ Contact Quality Monitor
- Measurement Frequency: 140 kHz
- Measurement Current: Max 3 mA
- Acceptable Resistance Ranges
- REM pad 5-135 ohms
- Non-REM pad less than 20 ohms
- Cooling: Convection, no fan
- Audio Volume: The mode indicator tones are adjustable to a minimum level of 45 dB at 1 meter. The alarm tones are not adjustable and are set at 65 dB minimum at 1 meter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.